These are great loans for self-employed borrowers who have complicated tax returns that may not always work to get them qualified with traditional guidelines.
Bank Statement Loans
Great loans for self-employed borrowers who have complicated tax returns that may not always work to get them qualified with traditional guidelines.Apply Now
Who Are Bank Statement Loans For?
How Do Bank Statement Loans Work?
With either 12 or 24 months of bank statements, the underwriter will calculate your income based on the business cash flow.
How Do I Qualify For A Bank Statement Loan?
- Minimum 680 FICO® Score
- Need to put down a minimum of 10%
- 4% – 7% of the purchase price to cover closing costs
Take the first step toward the right mortgage.
Apply online or over the phone. Our team at F5 Mortgage would love to help!
Bank Statement Loan Benefits
Bank Statement Loans can help qualify self-employed borrowers who otherwise couldn’t get a mortgage, income is based on the cash flow of the business and not tax returns, simple underwriting process, no tax returns needed!
- Apply for a mortgage without a W-2. The big-box lenders may have turned you away, but we will help you complete the mortgage process.
- The bank statement loan process is fast and easy with less paperwork than the regular mortgage application process.
- A mortgage company that has processed many bank statement loans is familiar with the hassles the traditional mortgage process presents someone in your situation. We are here to make it as easy as possible for you to apply for a loan. We want this process to be smooth and enjoyable for you.
Check This Out
Our Clients Absolutely Adore Us
5/5 Star Reviews on Lending Tree, Google, and Zillow.
Awesome work. I enjoyed getting help with my loan through F5 Mortgage. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for true experts.Bryce LeonardGoogle Review
Excellent! I highly recommend F5 Mortgage team. Everything went very smoothly!Alley CohenGoogle Review
Ryan and his team are amazing! I was pretty confused at the start of all this, but they helped me so much along the way.Jason SmithGoogle Review