- Self-employed borrowers require last 2 years of personal and business taxes returns, K1s 1099w and/or W2s
- Salaried borrowers just require last year’s W2 and 2 paystubs (Pay stubs covering the last 30 days)
Proof of Insurance
- Proof of homeowner’s insurance to update lender information and ensure you have adequate insurance.
- For new home purchases, you’ll need to contact an insurance agent and provide them with details on the home you are purchasing. Based upon property tax records, they can issue a policy. In some cases they may need need a copy of your appraisal from us.
- Previous 60-day statements for checking and savings accounts.
- 401k (in certain circumstances, additional assets may be required).
- For new purchases, we’ll need two months of statements for the account(s) you intend to use for the down payment.
- For gift funds make sure you let us know ahead of time and we’ll provide you a gift letter for the donor to sign.
- The Patriot Act requires that we obtain a copy of your state issued ID or passport.